Stretching is very important for flexibility, range of motion and injury prevention. Incorporating stretching into your daily workouts is a given but including it in your day routine is just as important to health and body functioning as regular exercise. It relaxes your muscles and increases blood flow and nutrients to your cartilage and muscles.
- Revolutionising Mobility: Dr. Peter Smith Pioneers Advanced Knee Solutions at Mediclinic Milnerton, Cape Town
- The Perils of Delaying Knee Replacement Surgery
- Understanding Patellar Instability in Children: When Kids’ Kneecaps Go Rogue
- Understanding Knee Replacement Surgery
- Knee Swelling in Adults: Causes and Diagnosis